Aaron S. Tunnell
Bachelor of Arts, Corporate-Organizational Communication Studies
Texas Tech University. 2012
Champion’s School of Real Estate:
· Basic Appraisal Principles
· Basic Appraisal Procedures
· Site Valuation & Cost Approach
· Sales Comparison & Income Approach
· Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
· Real Estate Principles I & II
· Law of Agency
· Law of Contracts
· Real Estate Finance
· Promulgated Contract Forms
Appraisal Trainee License pending
Texas Real Estate Salesperson; License No. 645451
Presently and since May 2014, Aaron S. Tunnell has been employed by Valbridge Property Advisors- Dugger, Canaday, Graffe, Inc., Real Estate Consultants and Appraisers.
Currently recognized as an Appraiser Analyst. Experience includes appraisal assignments related to farm and ranch, as well as commercial properties.
· Associate Member of the Appraisal Institute (No. 583798)
· Member, Texas Tech Alumni Association
A San Antonio native, Aaron graduated from Winston Churchill High School in 2006. Aaron attended Texas Tech University, where he was a member of the Tech Waterski & Wakeboard competition team for four years.