Clinton J. Bendele, MAI
Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in Finance, Southwest Texas State University; December 1999.
License Number: TX-1337546-G
Received credit for and successfully completed the following courses sponsored by the Appraisal Institute:
- Real Estate Appraisal Principles (110) – February 2005, Plano
- Real Estate Appraisal Procedures (120) – March 2005, Plano
- Highest and Best Use/Market Analyses (520) – October 2006, Houston
- Income Capitalization (310) – May 2007, Plano
- General Market Analyses and Highest and Best Use (400) – September 2007, Houston
- 15 Hour USPAP – September 2007, San Antonio
- Current Trends in South Texas Land Market – August 2008, San Antonio
- Report Writing & Valuation Analysis (540) – February 2009, Houston
- Advanced Income Capitalization (510) – August 2009, Houston
- Advanced Applications (550) - November 2010, Louisville, Kentucky
- Advanced Sales Comparison and Cost Approach (530) - August 2011
Presently and since December 2004, Clinton J. Bendele has been employed by Dugger, Canaday, Grafe, Inc., Real Estate Consultants and Appraisers. Currently recognized as a State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser (License No. TX-1337546-G). Experience includes appraisal and consulting assignments related to residential and commercial properties, farm and ranch, and special use. Mr. Bendele has testified as an expert witness in real estate related matters.
Real Estate Specializations
- Commercial properties including convenience stores, hotels, industrial properties, auto dealership, retail properties, office, and mini storage
- Commercial rental studies
- Estate planning and undivided interest valuations
- Ranches ranging from small properties to in excess of 125,000 acres
- Groundwater and riparian water rights
- Right-of-Way appraisal
- Working, recreational, and game managed ranches
- Rural property partitions
- Yellow Book Appraisals - Uniform Appraisal Standards for Federal Land Acquisition
- Hunting and grazing lease studies
- Commercial acreage valuation in metropolitan areas; transition land
- Appraisals for government entities
- Irrigated and dry farmland
- Undivided interest valuation
Clint’s primary trade area includes the developed and rural areas of South and Central Texas. Appraisals have also been made in East, Central and North Texas. He is currently active in ranching operations in Comal County.
At Texas State, Clint lettered in football four years and was nominated Team Captain by his teammates and coaches in 1998 and 1999. After graduating from Southwest Texas State University, Clint signed a free agent contract with the National Football League Washington Redskins in 2000 and with the National Football League Europe Amsterdam Admirals in 2001.
Prior work experience includes tax preparation for accounting firms, auditing HUD forms and files for state agencies, and three years of commercial sales for Enterprise Leasing. Clint was Branch Manager for Enterprise Truck Leasing serving companies in the Houston area and consistently ranked in the top 10 branches in the country.
Clint is pursuing the MAI designation through the Appraisal Institute having completed 13 of 17 requirements for the designation.
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser (No. TX-1337546-G)
- Associate Member of the Appraisal Institute (No. 467607, April 2008)
- Member “T” Association – Southwest Texas State University
- Texas State Hall of Honor Inductee - 2012 - Football
- Texas State "T" Association Board Member - 2012
Clint was born in Hondo, Texas and moved to Kingsville, Texas at a young age. Family operations include farming and ranching in Medina, Kleberg, and Comal Counties.