Travis W. Holmstrom
Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in Finance , Texas State University; August 2002
Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in Economics , Texas State University; May 2003
Trainee License Number: TX-1340477
Specialized Education and Seminars
Received credit for and successfully completed the following courses sponsored by the Appraisal Institute:
- Real Estate Appraisal Principles (110) - February 2013, Houston
- Real Estate Appraisal Procedures (120) - February 2013, Houston
- 15 Hour USPAP - February 2013, Houston
Presently and since October 2012, Travis W. Holmstrom has been employed by Dugger, Canaday, Grafe, Inc., Real Estate Consultants and Appraisers. Currently recognized as a Texas Appraiser Licensing and Certification Board, Trainee; Authorization # 1340477-Trainee. Experience includes appraisal and consulting assignments related to residential and commercial properties, farm and ranch, and special use.
Real Estate Specialization
- Commercial properties including convenience stores, industrial properties, automotive repair, retail properties, office and mini storage.
- Estate Planning
- Working and recreational, and game managed ranches
- Rural property partitions
- Commercial acreage valuation in metropolitan areas; transition land
Travis' primary trade area includes the developed and rural areas of South and Central Texas. He is currently active in ranching operations in Medina County.
At Texas State University, Travis lettered in football for three years. After graduating from Texas State University, he began his professional career in the financial services and wealth management area.
Prior work experience focuses on the financial planning for individuals, families and entities. Travis participated in the development and management of a regional bank's advanced planning initiative, resulting in an increase of $30,000,000 in total revenue for the 2007 fiscal year.
Travis was born in Georgetown, Texas. Family operations include farming and ranching in Williamson County.